Local to Utah, Loyal to
When you join UFirst Credit Union, you’re not just joining a financial institution. You are joining a
- Neighborhood branches – We have 16 branches located throughout
Salt Lake and Davis County. This means convenience for you whenever you need to speak to someone in person.
- Decisions made locally – Decisions on loans and services provided
to the community are made right here in Utah. This means you get answers fast and services that meet your
- Local membership – Our members are your neighbors, friends, and
family members—all working together to grow the community and help you to be financially successful.
Become a Member
Apply for a membership online or stop into any branch
Members Helping Members
UFirst Credit Union is about members helping members. Our members are the Credit Union. Our purpose is to
provide the best service and products to help our members achieve their financial goals.
Our mission is to provide a full range of financial services conveniently located near members' homes
and places of employment. We strive to offer the most advantageous rates for borrowers and savers, while
maintaining the utmost safety and protection for our members' information and deposits.
Active in the Community
We invite employees and members to join our efforts to give back to the community! Here are a couple of
recent activities. Visit our Facebook page to learn more about what we’re doing in your neighborhood.
- Warm the Soles – Every year we purchase shoes for needy elementary school aged children
with money donated by our members. Last year we were able to give children more than 700 pairs of
- Shred Day – Everyone loves a free Shred Day, and we do several a year. Members and
friends from around the valley come to destroy their confidential documents safely. It’s a great way to
protect yourself from identify theft.
- Quarterly Newsletter – Members stay in the loop with our quarterly newsletter.