Apple Watch and Online Banking
Don’t miss a beat!
Digital banking should be available wherever and whenever you want. Smart phones changed the world of digital banking and, with UFirst, digital banking is even better! With our Apple Watch integration, accessing your account information is even more convenient while you’re living your life on the go.
With UFirst Better Online Banking, you can easily view account balances and transactions on your Apple Watch without having to log in! Checking your balance is now even handier—and so is viewing your latest transactions!
How to Integrate Your Apple Watch
- Your Apple Watch will need to be paired to the iPhone that you use to access your iOS mobile banking app.
- In the “My Watch” app, under “General,” there is a setting for “Automatic App Install.” If that setting is enabled, the mobile banking watch app should automatically install on your Apple Watch.
- If you do not have “Automatic App Install” enabled, you can manually install the app on your Apple Watch. When you open the “My Watch” app on your iPhone, scroll down the page to view all the apps that you have installed on your Apple Watch. At the bottom of that list, you’ll see a section for “Available Apps” to install on your Apple Watch.
- Login to your iOS mobile banking app, locate the Apple Watch in your menu, and enable the feature.
Start Seeing UFirst on Your Apple Watch
- Once enabled, you can open the app on your Apple Watch to begin viewing balances and transactions.
- You can view balance information for the first 10 accounts that display on the “Account Summary” page.
- Swipe left/right on the watch face to scroll through their account balances.
- You can tap the watch face on a balance to view the 10 most recent transactions for that account.
- To refresh account balance information, force touch the watch face and select the refresh option.
Don’t miss a beat; start seeing UFirst on your Apple Watch today!
*Mobile banking services are not affiliated with, sponsored, or endorsed by Apple. Apple Watch is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.