UFirst Eagle Mountain Branch
We'd love to see you in person! Please visit us at our Eagle Mountain location.
You can also schedule an appointment to meet with us at your preferred branch:
BOOK IN-BRANCH APPOINTMENT BOOK PHONE APPOINTMENT
Serving our community is important to us, which is why we're part of the CO-OP Network of shared
branches. Please note, however, that although our Ranches location can help you with a full scope of
financial wellness products, it can not service outside accounts. For help with non-UFirst
accounts, please visit one of our other locations or another shared branch.
Our lobbies are now open, but we are still taking precautions to ensure your safety along with the safety
of our staff and community.
For In-Lobby Transactions, UFirst has Implemented the Following Precautions
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the teller stations and high traffic desks areas in the branch
- High traffic areas will be cleaned hourly, this includes teller lines, door handles, desks, etc.
- The number of individuals permitted in-lobby will be safely managed and floor-markers will designate
safe social distancing areas for waiting.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for members and employee use.
Although COVID-19 has impacted the way we work, it hasn’t changed our devotion to you. We will ask the
following of in-lobby members:
Help Us Keep Members Safe
- If all platform desks are helping members, we will ask for your contact information so you may wait
safely in your vehicle for service.
- Members may wear a mask in-lobby but please be prepared to temporarily remove it if identification is
required for your transaction (i.e. withdrawals and transfers).
- Lobby visits are restricted to members conducting transactions or receiving services. We strongly
recommend that only members who need services enter our branch lobbies.
- If you are sick or have recently been sick, please do not enter our branches. You can
connect with us via remote services like phone banking and
It's Better Here
UFirst Credit Union values you. That's why we work so hard to protect your security, your finances,
your family and your future. For more information on the benefits of your membership with UFirst, see our Member Services page
or visit any of our UFirst
branches. Thanks for being our member.